Good morning, all.

We had a great roundtable discussion last week about sharing story ideas and resources. Thank you to everyone who attended and contributed to that conversation.

For me, the most informative part of the gathering was about CAMPCOMM itself—especially how this listserv can and should be used to help facilitate conversations among campus communicators. Riding the momentum of that conversation, our team met last week to develop strategies to guide and strengthen this community.

One of the ideas floated during the roundtable was to create a directory of campus communicators to help everyone in this community better understand who we are, where we work, and what we work on. We loved that idea.

You can access the new Campus Communicators Directory on our website at http://communications.utk.edu/directory/. Please contribute to this resource by adding your information to the directory at http://communications.utk.edu/campcomm-directory/submit/.

Our team is working on a number of other resources, which we will be announcing in the coming weeks and months. I welcome your suggestions on additional resources you’d like us to consider making available to campus communicators.

During last week's meeting, I encouraged everyone to take an active role in contributing to the listerv. Since then, there has been an uptick in CAMPCOMM messages, which is wonderful to see. I would like to encourage everyone who subscribes to this list to contribute to the conversation. If you have a question, chances are others do, too.

Let me know if you have any questions,
Jacob

--

Jacob Rudolph