So, it just so happens….

We have been working on and testing exactly this. We currently are using a Digital Asset Management system called Asset Bank. We have created a group of images that are available for public (UT) use. A few folks across campus have served as our beta testers, so as of today let’s take it out of beta and open it up.

It is not a large collection but we are dedicated to growing it.

Creating an Asset Bank account is a two step process. You have to register for an account (using your NetID and password) and then you have to be assigned the correct permissions.

A document explaining how to gain access is here:
https://assetbank.ath.utk.edu/asset-bank/images/assetbox/e5b905d5-2e63-4f2a-9910-f0da2faf36c8/assetbox.html

If you have photos that you would be willing to contribute, email me off list and we can chat about the best way to do that.

Erik

ERIK BLEDSOE, PhD
Director, Creative Communications

The University of Tennessee, Knoxville