Dear GRC Listserv:

We would like to announce the creation of a GRC Facebook page!  Please click on the link below to ‘Like’ our page!

https://www.facebook.com/GlobalRanavirusConsortium/

Also, there is a private group for Members of the GRC for discussions and sharing of ideas.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/GlobalRanavirusConsortium/

So, please renew your membership or become a new member using the GRC’s webpage!

http://www.ranavirus.org/get-involved/

If you would like arrange an alternate payment method (e.g. via check) for your membership please email me at [log in to unmask] to arrange for an invoice.
(Please note: Payment via credit card CANNOT be made over the phone, sorry for the inconvenience.)

All the Best,

Amanda

Dr. Amanda L. J. Duffus, BSc.H. (SSP, Biology), MSc., Ph.D.

Assistant Professor of Biology

Secretary/Treasurer of the Global Ranavirus Consortium

Insitutional Animal Care and Use Committee - Chair

Undergraduate Research Symposium - Chair

Department of Biology and Physical Sciences

Gordon State College

University System of Georgia

419 College Drive

Barnesville, GA

30204

USA

Tel: (678) 359 – 5464

Fax: (678) 359 – 5878

Email: [log in to unmask]

Office: Instructional Complex (IC) 227

Web Page: http://www.gordonstate.edu/Faculty/aduffus/

Sedit qui timuit ne non succederet - He who feared that he would not succeed sat still. - Horace