Dear GRC Listserv:
We would like to announce the creation of a GRC Facebook page!  Please click on the link below to 'Like' our page!
https://www.facebook.com/GlobalRanavirusConsortium/
Also, there is a private group for Members of the GRC for discussions and sharing of ideas.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/GlobalRanavirusConsortium/
So, please renew your membership or become a new member using the GRC's webpage!
http://www.ranavirus.org/get-involved/
If you would like arrange an alternate payment method (e.g. via check) for your membership please email me at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> to arrange for an invoice.
(Please note: Payment via credit card CANNOT be made over the phone, sorry for the inconvenience.)

All the Best,
Amanda

Dr. Amanda L. J. Duffus, BSc.H. (SSP, Biology), MSc., Ph.D.

Assistant Professor of Biology

Secretary/Treasurer of the Global Ranavirus Consortium
Insitutional Animal Care and Use Committee - Chair
Undergraduate Research Symposium - Chair

Department of Biology and Physical Sciences
Gordon State College
University System of Georgia
419 College Drive
Barnesville, GA
30204
USA

Tel: (678) 359 - 5464
Fax: (678) 359 - 5878
Office: Instructional Complex (IC) 227

Web Page: http://www.gordonstate.edu/Faculty/aduffus/

Sedit qui timuit ne non succederet - He who feared that he would not succeed sat still. - Horace