Good afternoon!

The Georgia Forestry Commission currently has 4 forester positions open in the Southern part of the state.  Your assistance in spreading the word to upcoming graduates would be greatly appreciated.  Attached is a flyer with more information about the job, how to apply, and the benefits offered.

Thank you and please feel free to contact me with any questions.  Deadline to apply is currently April 1 but I will accept applications through the 4th.  Note that the Longleaf position is funded through a grant.

Barbara Dunn
Human Resources Director
Georgia Forestry Commission

678-476-6220
678-476-6230 fax

Notice: Don't feel guilty about printing this e-mail.  Paper is a biodegradable, renewable, sustainable product made from trees. Growing and harvesting trees provides jobs for millions of Americans, and working forests are good for the environment, providing clean air, clean water, wildlife habitat and carbon storage.

To view the FWFjobs archives or Join/Leave the list go to:
http://listserv.utk.edu/archives/fwfjobs.html