From: Caleb Hickman <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Date: Tuesday, March 8, 2016 4:39 AM
Subject: Position Announcement with EBCI

Greetings,

Please pass along this position opportunity. We are looking for a full-time Lead Wildlife Biologist to join our team.

The Eastern Band of the Cherokee human resources department will be accepting all application packages through the due date of March 18th, 2016.  Applications MUST be mailed or hand delivered to the following office:

                EBCI Tribal Employment Department
                P.O. Box 455
                Cherokee, NC 28719

Our office cannot directly accept application packets.  Please let me know if you have any
additional questions via email.
This position is open for a short period, and we do not have anyone in place for this position.
Thank you for your help.

Caleb R. Hickman, PhD
ᎨᎵᏈ ᎯᎩᎺᏁ
Supervisory Fish and Wildlife Biologist