From: Thompson, Martha A
Sent: Tuesday, March 22, 2016 9:19 AM
To: FWF - Faculty Only
Subject: FW: OIT GRA Positions Available

-----Original Message-----
From: Young, Tim
Sent: Wednesday, March 16, 2016 10:43 AM
To: Thompson, Martha A

Martha,

Please forward to all FWF faculty.

Thanks,

Tim

-----Original Message-----
From: Muenchen, Robert A (Bob)
Sent: Tuesday, March 15, 2016 3:38 PM
To: Smith, Anne D <[log in to unmask]>; Walker, Rebecca M (Becky) <[log in to unmask]>; Nugent, Bill <[log in to unmask]>; Seaver, William L <[log in to unmask]>; Mee, Robert W <[log in to unmask]>; Bichescu, Bogdan Cristian <[log in to unmask]>; Stevens, Brian Joseph <[log in to unmask]>; Cwiek, Charles Mitchell <[log in to unmask]>; Bassett Jr, David R <[log in to unmask]>; Baldwin, Debora R <[log in to unmask]>; [log in to unmask]; Bruce, Don <[log in to unmask]>; Fitzhugh, Eugene C <[log in to unmask]>; Guess, Frank M <[log in to unmask]>; Schaur, Georg <[log in to unmask]>; Hilafu, Haileab Tesfe <[log in to unmask]>; Bozdogan, Hamparsum (Ham) <[log in to unmask]>; Free, Hannah Leigh <[log in to unmask]>; Moser, Jane (Jane) <[log in to unmask]>; Wade, Janice <[log in to unmask]>; Morrow, Jennifer Ann <[log in to unmask]>; Schmidhammer, James L <[log in to unmask]>; Diambra, Joel F <[log in to unmask]>; Lounsbury, John W <[log in to unmask]>; Orme, John G <[log in to unmask]>; Kobza, John E <[log in to unmask]>; Ferrara, Julie <[log in to unmask]>; Levine, Kenneth Joshua <[log in to unmask]>; Moret, Lauren <[log in to unmask]>; Gross, Louis J <[log in to unmask]>; Gaertner, Lowell A <[log in to unmask]>; Harmon, Mark D <[log in to unmask]>; Leitnaker, Mary G <[log in to unmask]>; Bowers, Melissa R <[log in to unmask]>; Morris, Melissa Davis <[log in to unmask]>; Ballings, Michel <[log in to unmask]>; [log in to unmask]; Nash, Michael R <[log in to unmask]>; Gray, Morgan D <[log in to unmask]>; Nagle, Nicholas <[log in to unmask]>; Letizia, Paolo <[log in to unmask]>; Dunn, Patrick Lee <[log in to unmask]>; Daves, Phillip R <[log in to unmask]>; Bradley, Randy V <[log in to unmask]>; Zaretzki, Russell Lee <[log in to unmask]>; Thomas, Sandra Paul <[log in to unmask]>; Thomas, Sandra Paul <[log in to unmask]>; Willems, Sean Peter <[log in to unmask]>; [log in to unmask]; Bohon, Stephanie Ann <[log in to unmask]>; Higgins, Terry <[log in to unmask]>; Young, Tim <[log in to unmask]>; Ladd, Robert T (Tom) <[log in to unmask]>; Zhou, Wenjun <[log in to unmask]>; Petrie, Adam George <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: OIT GRA Positions Available

Greetings,

We have two open GRA positons that are described below.  While they're open now, we can wait until the end of the semester if you know of capable students who are admitted for fall semester.

Thanks,
Bob

Quantitative:
OIT now has a half-time quantitative graduate research assistantship position available. The person filling this 20-hour position will be responsible for helping people install and use statistical analysis tools such as SPSS, SAS, and R. The successful applicant will have expertise in at least one of those packages, strong statistical analysis skills, good people skills, and an extremely high mastery of English. While our goal is to have a consultant available for four hours each day in the afternoon, we can work around class schedules. It offers a competitive salary and includes tuition. Candidates should send their resumes to Bob Muenchen, [log in to unmask]

Qualitative:
OIT now has a half-time qualitative graduate research assistantship position available. The person filling this 20-hour position will be responsible for helping people install and use qualitative analysis tools such as ATLAS.ti, NVivo, or QDA Miner. He or she will also be responsible for teaching workshops on such software. The successful applicant will have expertise in at least one of the packages, strong qualitative analysis skills, good people skills, and an extremely high mastery of English. While our goal is to have a consultant available for four hours each day in the afternoon, we can work around class schedules. It offers a competitive salary and includes tuition. Candidates should send their resumes to Bob Muenchen, [log in to unmask]

  Bob Muenchen (pronounced Min'-chen)
  Accredited Professional StatisticianT
  Manager, Research Computing Support
  Voice: (865) 974-5230
  Email: [log in to unmask]
  UT Web Site: http://oit.utk.edu/research
  Personal Web Site: http://r4stats.com
  News:  https://oit.utk.edu/instructional/newsletter/Pages/default.aspx

To view the FWFjobs archives or Join/Leave the list go to:
http://listserv.utk.edu/archives/fwfjobs.html