All,

Forwarded from Veronica Cordell:

Our nonprofit autism community center just opened last week and we are looking for a tech writing intern who would be willing to work with us through the summer to:
  • create a publication of program resources for families in the autism community
  • write blog posts on those program resources
  • produce policy manuals for our facility
Interested students should send an email of inquiry and resume to: [log in to unmask]

If you'd like to find out more about us, check out our website AutismSiteKnoxville.org

Thanks,
Veronica

Veronica Cordell

Artistic Spectrum | Autism Site Knoxville (ASK)