FYI. This is a good conference to attend if you are soon to be on the job market in Tennessee.
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Suzanne White <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, Mar 3, 2016 at 5:05 PM
Subject: TNGIC Conference - Student Attendee Scholarships
To: Suzanne White <[log in to unmask]>

Hey folks,

I just wanted to remind you that students can still apply for student assistantships for the TNGIC Conference. The deadline is March 21, 2016.  The student's instructor or professor will need to write a letter of recommendation for their students. One letter for multiple students will be sufficient. If accepted, the student will get a free registration to the TNGIC Conference and will be expected to work at the TNGIC booth for a couple of hours. This will enable them some networking time as well.

We look forward to encouraging our students to participate in the TNGIC Conference.

Please pass the word along to your students!

Attached is the student application. More information can be found on the TNGIC web site at http://www.tngic.org

Thanks,

Suzanne

STS_email_logo

Suzanne White, GISP | CompTIA Certified Technical Trainer
GIS Services, Strategic Technology Solutions / State of Tennessee
p. 615-253-4799

http://tnmap.tn.gov

--

Bruce Ralston