Hello!

The Office of Orientation & Transition is excited to announce that Welcome Week 2016 will take place the week of August 13th-20th this year. In addition, we are continuously looking for ways to involve all parts of campus as we get set to welcome more than 6,000 new students to campus. If you are planning an event that will be geared towards new students (first-year, transfer, commuter, veteran, etc.) during Welcome Week (August 13th-20th) we would love to know about it and be able to share it with students as they come through orientation this summer. To share your event, please fill out the event submission form on our website here. If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact our office at 865-974-2435 or by email at [log in to unmask].

We hope that you will join us for this year’s Welcome Week!

Jamil

Jamil Price
Assistant Director

The University of Tennessee, Knoxville
Orientation & Transition
412 Student Services Building

newvols.utk.edu

Big Orange. Big Ideas.

[log in to unmask]" alt="Description: Email Signature Pic">

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= To view the CAMPCOMM archives or Join/Leave the list: http://listserv.utk.edu/archives/campcomm.html