Dear Communicators,

The University of Tennessee Research Foundation (UTRF) will host the 2016 Tennessee Venture Challenge (TVC) on Wednesday, April 6, 2016 at The Foundry on the Fair Site from 3 p.m. – 5:00 p.m. Six startup companies will compete for the top prize of up to $25,000 to help kick-start the process of commercializing their idea.

Additionally, those attending will choose – via live text voting – a crowd favorite who will win a $5,000 cash prize!

TVC is a business plan competition for the University of Tennessee community, where University-affiliated startup companies pitch their business models to a panel of investors who choose the winner.

Please publicize this competition finale in your college or department as you see fit. For your convenience, I’ve attached images sized for social media & included text with a link to the Tennessee Venture Challenge Finale invitation below.

Twitter: @UTRF register for the #2016TVC finale today!  tinyurl.com/2016-TVC-Finale

Facebook: Six Teams To Compete for up to $25,000 In 2016 Tennessee Venture Challenge!

University-affiliated startup companies pitch their business models to a panel of seasoned investors for a chance to win up to $25,000,  and crowd favorite will win $5,000! Register to attend today! tinyurl.com/2016-TVC-Finale

If you have any questions, please let me know.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Melissa

Melissa Dos Santos

Marketing Coordinator

University of Tennessee Research Foundation

865-974-1809

www.utrf.tennessee.edu

Twitter:@UTRF