If you are planning to attend mini term 16 or summer 16 please take advantage of priority registration.

If you are a veteran, current military service member, or a dependent or spouse using military education benefits you are given priority registration. I have attached an enrollment form for your convenience.

Remember, as soon as you have registered you can turn this form in and we can process it. Priority registration for mini term and summer is February 24th and 25th.

Veteran Student Services - Shortcut-R-2Line (CMYK)2

Jayetta M. Rogers

University of Tennessee

Veteran Student Services Coordinator

Office of the University Registrar