Please do not reply to the listserv. Contact information is at the bottom of the email.

You can check out the Compass Group at http://compass-usa.com/Pages/Home.aspx

compass-usa.com
Proud to be recognized to Forbes 2015 America's Best Employers Compass Emergency Information Imperfectly Delicious Produce program fights food and waterwaste and ...

The Compass Group, North America Division----is the 11th largest employer in the world and the leader in foodservice management and support services, we offer opportunities for talented individuals in many marketplaces, across the United States.

When you join us, you make a great first step in the development of your career. It’s important to us that our talented employees be given the proper resources to achieve their fullest potential. Giving our associates a clear career path helps us develop a stronger, diverse organization.

We are committed to providing our associates with training, advancement, support and rewards every step of the way! A career with Compass Group gives you rewarding endless opportunities.

www.compassgroupcareers.com

(Both hourly and salaried positions are posted on that site.)

This is the link to all of the salaried positions:

https://compassrcext.peoplefluent.com/index.html

All of the Knoxville job ids are listed below.  People may find them by using the job requisition ID listed below.  We have part-time and full time available and they cover all shifts (1st, 2nd & 3rd).

JN02161658266

JN02191658430

JN02091658029

JN01061656522

JN01201657076

Specifics about the job in Knoxville---we are looking for people who have good computer skills, excellent customer service skills, that can multi-task and manage a team of people remotely.  Must be able to think on their feet and handle a high volume of tasks.  Each Patient Flow Coordinator (PFC) is assigned a healthcare facility (across the nation) that we provide patient transport services to.  It is the PFC’s job to manage the incoming calls from the facility and assign the task of patient transport to a transporter at the facility location.  The intake is a call but the assignment is done electronically.

I also posted our Manager In Training position in Knoxville.  We will be looking for 2 people from the Knoxville area for the next class.  These folks must have a bachelor’s degree.  Here is the link for those positions.  That class will start on 6/6/16.  It is a 12 week training program.  Once completed, if they were successful in the program, we will place them into a management position within our organization.  There is one week of training in Charlotte, NC that we will pay for.

https://compassrcext.peoplefluent.com/viewjob.html?optlink-view=view-534618&ERFormID=newjoblist&ERFormCode=any

This may be more info than you want.  Please let me know if you have any questions.  Thanks so much!

Julie Nelms

Compass Group – Resource Network

Talent Acquisition Recruiter

704.817.8115 Office