Judo Club Members,

Signups for Jacksonville, NC tournament were last night. Please contact
Blake Ragghianti today (Thursday 2/11) if you are interested in attending
and did not sign up last night.

Next Wednesday will also be the sign up deadlines for the following tournaments:
March 12: Owen County Tournament in Owenton, KY (Saturday only)
March 19: Frayser Tournament in Memphis, TN (Friday-Sunday)
April 2: Collegiate Nationals in San Jose, CA (Thursday evening to Monday
morning, we will discuss attendees schedules)

Please contact me immediately if you have an interest in either:
March 4-6: Scholastic Nationals in Dallas, TX (Friday-Monday)
April 9: Senior Nationals in Dallas, TX (Thursday-Sunday)

In addition the following tournaments will have signups 2.5 weeks prior to
the event.
April 16: Ippon Open in Peachtree City, GA (Saturday only)
April 23: Tennessee State Championships in Memphis, TN (Friday - Monday)

Thanks,
Mike