Some guy sent me this stuff in case any of you are interested…

Austin

Begin forwarded message:

From: Brian Sheely <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Date: February 9, 2016 at 1:12:34 PM EST
To: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Canoe and Hiking Club

Austin

I just opened a new CrossFit facility that's about 12 min from campus. I’d like to offer everyone in your club the chance to try CrossFit by offering 1 week of training for $20.

It's worth pointing out that there is no training regimen that can approach CrossFit when it comes to developing fitness and general athletic ability. CrossFit is the only training program that targets every aspect of athletic ability: endurance, stamina, strength, flexibility, power, speed, coordination, agility, balance, and accuracy.

In addition, all members have access to self-defense classes as a free bonus. Those classes are based on Krav Maga which is the official hand-to-hand combat system for the Israeli military. It is known for being very efficient and extremely brutal. It is widely regarded to be the most effective self-defense system in existence.

Let me tell you about CrossFit<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlVrkiCoKkg>. Our website address is crossfitexlibro.com<http://crossfitexlibro.com/>. Feel free to email me with any questions.

Brian