Please do not reply to this message. Thank You.
To view the archives or join/leave TMG list:
http://listserv.utk.edu/archives/tmg.html

From: Hamilton, Susan Lynne (Sue)
Sent: Friday, February 05, 2016 2:47 PM
To: McCall, Wanda F <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Please email MGers

Hi Wanda, can you please send this out to MGers in the Eastern region of the state? Please put in the subject line....UT Gardens seeks your input

Hello TN Master Gardeners, The UT Gardens is looking to offer a series of 10-week long horticulture classes which could possibly lead to a 'horticulture certificate'. We have developed a survey to help us gauge interest. I appreciate you taking a moment to complete the survey so we can determine if this is a good direction for us to go with our educational programming. To take the survey, click on this link:  https://utk.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_e4ff87DGK9WX1WJ
Most appreciatively, Sue

Susan L. Hamilton, Ed.D
Director, UT Gardens
Assoc. Professor of Horticulture
252 Ellington Plant Sciences Bldg., 2431 Joe Johnson Dr.
Knoxville, TN, 37996

(865) 974-7972 Office
[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> | utgardens.tennessee.edu/<http://utgardens.tennessee.edu/>
[https://ag.tennessee.edu/marketing/EmailLogos/ut-gardens_4c.jpg]
Gardening is the slowest performing art!

Did your email address change? Visit http://listserv.utk.edu/archives/tmg.html
Remove your old email and add your new email address to continue receiving timely updates.

To reduce pressure on your spam filter, please add this sender's email address to your contacts.

Have you visited the Master Gardener Store?
https://web.dii.utk.edu/agstore/c-49-master-gardener.aspx