From: Dee Anne Proctor [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Monday, February 08, 2016 1:13 PM
To: McCall, Wanda F <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Williamson County Master Gardener Garden Fair 2016

Hello!  I would like to have this submitted in “Taking Root” newsletter for all to read!  Thank you so much!
June 4 Franklin, TN

Williamson County Master Gardeners Association
Garden Fair 2016
Ag-Expo Park, 4215 Long Ln. Franklin, TN 37064
9 a.m.- 2 p.m.
Join us for our annual Garden Fair. This one day event features beautiful perennials, annuals, container gardens, bamboo, herbs, daylilies, plant diagnostics center, and much more. There are native plants and those grown by our own Master Gardeners. The Master Gardener Potting shed features new and gently used items for your home and garden. Don’t miss the artisan crafts and unique gifts.
For more information, visit wcmga.net<http://wcmga.net/>

Dee Proctor
Director of Public Relations
Williamson County Master Gardener Association