From: Williams, Cindy [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Friday, February 19, 2016 1:00 PM
To: [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; Dalton Miller; Alayna Petre; Alex Miller; Alison Hutson; amarbury; Amin Hassan; Amy Unthank; Anna George; Anna Kozlov; benjamin meherg; Bill Ensign; Brad Cook; Bruce Saul; Cecil Jennings; Charlie Peliska; [log in to unmask]; Clint Lloyd; cumminsa; cynthia whiteman; Dale Rector; Miller, Dalton Brice; Dave Nieland; Don Jackson; Belli, Keith L; Dylan Compton; Ed Carter; Ed McGinley; edward.stowe25; Elise Irwin; Emily Nichols; Eric Janney; fishermn; gglotzbe; Hal Schramm; Hannah Beker; Henning, Julie (DFW); Hunter Hatcher; Shoemaker, Derek Hunter; Jamara Haymore; Johnson, James Anthon; Jamie Roberts; Jeff B; Jess McFarland; jessicca.louton; jewoodland; Jim Long; Joe Slaughter; josh Hubble; Judy.takats; Justin Hopper; Kenny Jones; Kristine Lee; Kurt Kaiser; Kwak, Tom; Wilson, Larry; Leigh McDougal; Mab.prism; Marcie Draper; Mary Freeman; Mary Grey Daniel; Matthew Baird; Michael Douglas; Michael Moore; Mick Porter; Morgan Corey; Morgan.McHugh; nasnyder; Nathaniel Brown; Nicole Rankin; Pamela Gordon; Peter Brown; Phil Bettoli; pipertd; Rachel Post; Rebecca Brown; Rip Shively; Rob Todd; Russell Barabe; Scott Robinson; Scott Vanderkooi; St Thomas LeDoux; Stephanie Buchko; Steve Lochmann; Steve Williams; Steven Nanez; Terry Snell; Thomas Kwak; Tina Whitaker; George Williams; Sylvia Williams; Laura Brothers; Mary Fry; Steve Fry; Linda Allen; Jim Allen; Ron Nassar; Rick Evans; Bill Ruediger
Subject: Fwd: Year of the Bird: How We're Giving the World Wings

The only place success comes before work is the dictionary.  >}}}}}}}}(>

Cindy A. Williams

US Fish & Wildlife Service-Fisheries Program Region 4

Fish & Wildlife Conservation Offices, Warm Springs Fish Technology & Health Centers

1875 Century Blvd, Suite 250

Atlanta, GA 30345

404-679-4148 desk

404-345-4238 cell