Hey Geographers,

Americans call it soccer, Germans say Fu?ball, but geographers deem it as most beloved sport of the modern era. Are you ready to get into the action?

Matt Miller and I would like to invite all geography students (both undergraduate and graduate) to join our intramural indoor soccer team, the "AlderMANIACS" (official team name pending).

Our only requirement is that we'll need a minimum of three guys and three girls to be at each each game so that we're eligible to play.

The registration period is from February 9th to February 15th. The game schedule will be published after registration, but typically there is one game per week beginning on February 15th.

Things to know:

- No experience needed
- It's FREE
- No special equipment required (although sneakers and shin guards are recommended)
- Our goal is to have fun and socialize

Email Kyle Landolt ([log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>) or Matt Miller ([log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>) if you're interested!

Best regards,

Kyle Landolt
The University of Tennessee
M.S. Candidate in Geography
E-Mail: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Website: klandolt.com<http://klandolt.com>