Hi Guys -

This might be a stretch, but a friend of mine who works in Economic and Community Development says this could be a potential avenue for jobs for geographers, especially for those with a GIS background.  The flyers mention IT, Data Analysis and Supply Chain Management.

Kurt Butefish

Tennessee Geographic Alliance

***************

Subject: TN Poultry Association career fair

Good morning!

The TN Poultry Association Career Fair is approaching quickly and the deadline for resume submission is next Friday, March 4, 2016.  We have representatives from 8 different companies joining us to conduct interviews with students who are looking for jobs or internships within the industry.  Just as a reminder, these companies are looking for candidates with degrees in both ag and non-ag related fields.

I have attached one general flyer and one targeted to students pursuing a more business focused career.  I hope you’ll share these with your students and remind them of the upcoming deadline.

Please feel free to call or email me with any questions.

Regards,

Tracy Rafferty

Member Services

TN Poultry Association

PO Box 1525

1404 N Main St

Shelbyville, TN  37162

(931) 225-1123

This email message is intended only for the addressee(s) and contain information that may be confidential and/or copyrighted. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender by reply email and immediately delete this email. Use, disclosure or reproduction of this email by anyone other than the intended recipient(s) is strictly prohibited. No representation is made that this email or any attachments are free of viruses. Virus scanning is recommended and is the responsibility of the recipient.