We wanted to remind you of an upcoming deadline for students to submit abstracts to the 7th Annual Undergraduate Research Symposium. The deadline is this Friday the 26th. Please help us spread the word about this great opportunity for undergraduate students to present their work.

Each year, we host the Undergraduate Research Symposium, which offers students from every discipline the opportunity to give a brief oral research presentation to their peers. The Symposium is organized by and for undergraduates from every discipline and, as such, offers a wide scope of exposure to research in a setting that is less intimidating than professional conferences. The Symposium is an ideal venue for students presenting their research for the first time, while also serving as an equally great opportunity for more experienced presenters.

The 7th Annual Undergraduate Research Symposium will be hosted on April 2nd, 2016. This year, we are excited to open the Symposium to undergraduates from across the state of Tennessee for the first time in the Symposium’s history.  More information about the event can be found on our website at www.ursautk.org. Abstracts are due February 26th, 2016.

We hope to see many of your students in attendance!

Many thanks, and best wishes,

Louis Varriano & Sahba Seddighi

Undergraduate Research Students’ Association

www.ursautk.org | [log in to unmask]