Good Afternoon:

I just confirmed with the Registrar's office that the Fall 2016 timetable will be available on March 7th, while registration will open (for the priority group) on March 21st.

All of this means that it's time to consider advising for Fall 2016. I will post my advising schedule on my office door by the end of the afternoon; Drs Ellis and Li will be posting their schedules within the next day or so. Please select a suitable time for your advising. As usual, please bring an updated copy of your DARS report to your meeting.

Thank you,

Ron Kalafsky

Ronald V. Kalafsky, PhD
University of Tennessee