Deal All:

I second Kurt’s recommendation.  Southeast University (SEU) is the Chinese partner university of our Confucius Institute at UTK.  UTK has developed a number of collaboration programs with SEU, and we started this English Immersion Summer Camp at SEU last summer.  It went extremely well and was well received by the participants of both universities (also received TV and newspaper attention in China).  It will be a great experience to all participants!

Cheers,

Shih-Lung

Shih-Lung Shaw, Ph.D.

Alvin and Sally Beaman Professor

Department of Geography

and

Director of Confucius Institute

Center for International Education

University of Tennessee, Knoxville, TN 37996-0925 U.S.A.

Phone: (865) 974-6036, Email: [log in to unmask]