Geographers:

FYI regarding potential tutor positions. If interested, the contact info is provided below.

Thanks,

RK

From: Thornton Center Tutors
Sent: Thursday, February 04, 2016 9:45 AM
To: Thornton Center Tutors <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: GEOG Tutorial Assistance Needed

Good afternoon!

My name is Denise Jilka , I am the Tutor Coordinator here in the Thornton Athletics Student Life Center.  We have been in search of Geography tutors (specifically GEOG 121 and GEOG 320) for a few weeks and have been unsuccessful in finding help.  If you work with any outstanding undergraduate or graduate students who might have interest in being compensated for providing tutorial assistance, please feel free to have them contact us at (865) 974-1250 or email me at [log in to unmask].  I appreciate your attention and assistance.

All the best,

Denise

--

Denise Jilka