From: "Stu.Rec" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: 02/26/2016 6:17 AM (GMT-05:00)
To: "Alderman, Derek" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Oram-Stott-Schlusche Scholarship for US Students

Dear Dr Derek Alderman,

As Director of the MSc Regional & Urban Planning Studies degree at the London School of Economics and Political Science I wanted to make your students aware of our taught master's programme. I would also like to take this opportunity to let you know about a major new scholarship we have available for USA nationals.

The
Oram-Stott-Schlusche Scholarship has a value of approximately £25,734, for a student who is a national of and resident in the USA to pursue the world-leading MSc Regional & Urban Planning Studies programme.

I hope that if you have current students who are considering graduate study in 2016/17, you will encourage them to apply to LSE. Our
current prospectus is available online and this provides details of all our graduate programmes and opportunities for research leading to MPhil/MRes/PhD degrees.

In addition, we provide lots of online resources to guide applicants through the process of submitting their information and supporting documents to us, applying for funding and, in due course, all aspects of living and studying in London. We also have a dedicated webpage and newsletter for our programme and a Facebook page - LSE Regional and Urban Planning Studies. These are great resources for getting an overall feeling for our programme.

I would be extremely grateful if you could pass on this information to any of your students who you think might be interested.

Kind regards,

Nancy Holman

Director, Regional and Urban Planning, LSE