Dear all,

This is a friendly reminder that there is an informal meeting with Dr. Mike Mayfield, our 2016 distinguished alumnus, today from 1:30 to 2:30 pm in BGB 406. If you cannot be there the whole time, please try stop by to say hello and congrats to Dr. Mike Mayfield (do not forget to pick up some cookies).

The reception before the ceremony at Hodges library’s Auditorium (n the second floor) will starts at 3:30 pm (not 3:40 pm) (Norma told me that the department has doubled up on the chicken finger order for the reception and certainly need your help in making them disappeared J
We hope to see everyone at both events, the informal meeting and the reception+ceremony.

Thank you very much!

On behalf of Dr. Derek Alderman, Department Head

Madhuri Sharma & Liem Tran, Special Events Committee