Dear Geographers:

One of the strangest emails that I have ever forwarded to you, but necessary nonetheless.  Stay away from sick raccoons and report if you see any.

DA

From: Boake, Christine R B
Sent: Wednesday, February 24, 2016 9:20 AM
To: Del Caro, Adrian <[log in to unmask]>; Alderman, Derek <[log in to unmask]>; Craig, Christopher P <[log in to unmask]>; Feigerle, Charles S <[log in to unmask]>; Freeberg, Ernest Frithiof <[log in to unmask]>; Pacelle Jr, Richard Lewis <[log in to unmask]>; Pappas, Jeffrey Louis <[log in to unmask]>; Plaut, Conrad Peck <[log in to unmask]>; Roberts, Daniel M <[log in to unmask]>; Weitering, Hanno H <[log in to unmask]>; Dunn, Allen R <[log in to unmask]>; Aquila, Richard <[log in to unmask]>; MacLean, Calvin Abbott <[log in to unmask]>; Habel, Dorothy M <[log in to unmask]>; Nolt, John E <[log in to unmask]>; Welsh, Deborah P <[log in to unmask]>; jsimek <[log in to unmask]>; Becker, Jeffrey M <[log in to unmask]>; McKay, Larry D <[log in to unmask]>; Shefner, Jon D <[log in to unmask]>; Kalisz, Susan <[log in to unmask]>; Presser, Lois <[log in to unmask]>
Cc: Mallinckrodt, Brent S <[log in to unmask]>; Collins, Charles Robert (Chuck) <[log in to unmask]>; Batey, Angie <[log in to unmask]>; tlee35 <[log in to unmask]>; Kramer, Andrew <[log in to unmask]>; Robinson-Craig, Ann E <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: FW: Sick Raccoons Around UT Campus

Dear A&S Heads,

If you or any members of your departments hear about sick raccoons on campus, please tell people not to touch the raccoons but instead to call Facilities Services at 974-8161.

See below for more info.

Thank you,

Chris

CHRISTINE R. BOAKE, PhD

Associate Dean for Research & Facilities

Professor, Department of Ecology & Evolutionary Biology

College of Arts and Sciences

The University of Tennessee, Knoxville

312 Ayres Hall

1403 Circle Drive