Hello Communicators,

We are halfway through the Big Orange Family Campaign! There are two weeks left to reach our goal of 55% faculty and staff giving and we need your help to raise awareness. I have attached a sheet that shows where each college and department stand in the campaign. I have also attached the communications toolkit again.

Below is a link to the Dropbox that contains an updatable thermometer graphic and other graphics to share on social media. If you could please help promote the Big Orange Family campaign in any way you can over the next two weeks, that would be great!

Dropbox: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/9nwl6rng33jwxmx/AABMisuqFgwknr-IVVCY2-Ixa?dl=0

Also don't forget to link to the website: volsconnect.com/family

Just a reminder that team leaders in each department should be keeping their poster thermometer updated. Feel free to take a photo of those and post, as well!

Thanks so much for your help. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Best,

JESSY LAWRENCE
Associate Director of Communications

Tyson Alumni House