Campus Communication Colleagues,

I wanted to make you aware of an opportunity to be recognized for your work in communications.

The local Volunteer Chapter of the Public Relations Society of America is currently accepting entries for its awards competition, the V Awards.

The communications work that we produce university-wide is outstanding, and I would love to see you all recognized for your achievements.

If you have any questions about the categories or entry process, feel free to email me at [log in to unmask]

Thank you,

Erica

Erica Jenkins
Public Relations Associate
Office of Communications and Marketing
University of Tennessee System
[log in to unmask] | 865.974.4211

Don't Delay: Enter the V Awards Today
Don't Delay: Enter the V Awards Today
View this email in your browser

Don't Delay: Enter the V Awards Today

There are only three weeks left for you to enter and be recognized for your work in public relations.

Next Friday, March 4 at 11:59 p.m., is the late entry pricing deadline for the V Awards, and March 18 marks the final extended entry deadline.

Enter the V Awards Today

This year's awards have been revamped to make it easier to enter and be recognized for excellence in public relations by adopting the online entry platform used by national PRSA.

You can find more information about the entry criteria, deadlines, entry fees, judging and ceremony on the new V Awards website

Enter your work online in two simple steps:
1) Create an account
2) Start your entry

We look forward to recognizing and celebrating your achievements during the ceremony on May 12 at the Foundry.

If you have questions, email [log in to unmask], and a member of the awards team will respond promptly.

Thank you,

Erica Jenkins
2016 V Awards Chair

Deadlines

All deadlines are 11:59 p.m. on the date noted.
  • Late deadline: March 4
  • Extended deadline: March 18
Copyright © 2016 Public Relations Society of America, Volunteer Chapter, All rights reserved.
You have been automatically added based on your membership in PRSA.

Our mailing address is:
Public Relations Society of America, Volunteer Chapter
P263 Andy Holt Tower
1331 Circle Park Drive
Knoxville, TN 37996

Add us to your address book

You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list

Email Marketing Powered by MailChimp