Our team has updated the university’s brand book to reflect a number of improvements that have been made since 2012.

Along with proudly sporting the university’s new logo, Brand Book 2.0 includes several minor updates, tweaks, and adjustments:

• An updated color palette with two new brand colors and corrections to existing color codes
• Updated and additional color schemes
• Update to print typefaces and web font stacks
• Clarifications about how to use our typefaces

Brand Book 2.0 is also chock-full of examples from our award-winning design team to help you see all that’s possible while working within the brand guidelines.

Come by 91 Communications Building to pick up your copy, and you will also receive a free UT lanyard or UT front license plate (while supplies last).

E-mail me at [log in to unmask] if you would like me to put your copy in Campus Mail.

Please let me know if you have any questions or need help with a project.

Best,

Angie

Standard
Angie Dobbs