From: Global Ranavirus Consortium [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Wu Jinlu
Sent: maandag 4 januari 2016 3:00
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: New Online Course on Ranaviruses and New GRC Membership Year

Dear Matt and all colleagues

Wish You All A Great Year 2016!

Two new publications on Singapore Grouper Iridovirus from our group

1.       Wang, F. et al. Singapore Grouper Iridovirus ORF75R is a Scaffold Protein Essential for Viral Assembly. Sci. Rep. 5, 13151; doi: 10.1038/srep13151 (2015).

2.       Liu, Y. et al. Visualization of Assembly Intermediates and Budding Vacuoles of Singapore Grouper Iridovirus in Grouper Embryonic Cells. Sci. Rep. 5, 18696; doi: 10.1038/srep18696 (2015). (will be available on PubMed this Wed)

I will be glad to send you the PDF if you are interested in our paper.

Best Regards,

Dr Jinlu Wu::  National University of Singapore :: Department of Biological Sciences, Faculty of Science, 14 Science Drive 4, Singapore 117543:: 65-6516 8476 (DID) :: 65-6779 2486 (Fax) :: [log in to unmask]);" target="_blank">[log in to unmask] (E) :: www.dbs.nus.edu.sg (W)