From: Global Ranavirus Consortium <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of 曽令兵 <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Monday, January 4, 2016 at 10:26 PM
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: New Online Course on Ranaviruses and New GRC Membership Year

Dear Matt and all friends:

Wish you and all have a wonderful New Year!!

Here are several published papers in 2015 about the Chinese giant salamander iridovirus from our Lab, hope they may help to our GRC group. The attached files are the PDF version of the papers. In addition, we are woking on the development of giant salamander immune system right now from the fertilized egg to larve , yearling and adult fish, we believe this guy may have a very interesting defense system. So any help with us from our GCR members will be greatly appreciated.

1.        Qian Chen, Jie Ma, Yuding Fan, Yan Meng, Jin Xu, Yong Zhou, Wenzhi Liu, Xianhui Zeng, Lingbing Zeng. Identification of Type I IFN in Chinese giant salamander (Andrias davidianus) and the response to an iridovirus infection. Molecular immunology, 2015, 65(2): 350-359.

2.        Fan Y, Chang MX, Ma J, Scott EL, Hu YW, Huang L, Nie P, Zeng L. Transcriptomic analysis of the host response to an iridovirus infection in Chinese giant salamander, Andrias davidianus. Veterinary Research, 2015, 46:136.

3.        Zhou Y, Fan Y, Lapatra SE , Ma J, Xu J, Meng Y, Jiang N, Zeng L. Protective Immunity of a Pichia pastoris Expressed Recombinant Iridovirus Major Capsid Protein in the Chinese Giant Salamander, Andrias davidianus. Vaccine, 2015, 33(42):5662-5669.

4.        Lili Huang, Yuding Fan, Yong Zhou, Yan Meng, Wenzhi Liu, Nan Jiang, LingbingZeng. Cloning, sequence analysis and expression profiles of Toll-like receptor 7 from Chinese giant salamander Andrias davidianus. Comparative Biochemistry & Physiology Part B Biochemistry & Molecular Biology, 2015, 184: 52–57.

5.        Jiang N, Fan Y, Liu W, Ma J, Meng Y, Xie C, Zhou Y, Zeng L. Characterization of the tissue tropism of Chinese giant salamander iridovirus and the inflammatory response after infection. Diseases of Aquatic Organisms. 2015,114229-237.

Very sincerely yours,

Lingbing Zeng

------------------

ZENG, Lingbing (曾令兵), Ph.D; Prof.; Dir.

Division of Fish Disease,

Yangtze River Fisheries Research Institute,

Chinese Academy of Fishery Sciences (CAFS);

Key Lab of Freshwater Fish Breeding and Healthy Aquaculture,CAFS;

No 8, 1st Wudayuan Road, East Lake Hi-Tech Development Zone,

Wuhan, Hubei 430223, P R China.

Tel: +86-27-81780158; Cell: 18627783535.

Email: [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]

地址:湖北省武汉东湖新技术开发区武大园一路8号,

中国水产科学研究院长江水产研究所,邮政编码:430223