From: Cryer, Greig Germaine
Sent: Thursday, January 28, 2016 11:15 AM
Subject: FORS & FWF Tutorial Assistance Needed

Good afternoon!

My name is Greig Cryer and I am an academic counselor in the Thornton Athletics Student Life Center.  We have been in search of FORS and FWF tutors (especially FORS 314 – Econ of Forest/Wildland Resources, FWF 212 – Dendrol/Silvics N Amer Trees, and FWF 313 – Measurements and Sampling) for a few weeks and have been unsuccessful finding help.  If you work with any undergraduate or graduate students who might have interest in being compensated monetarily for providing tutorial assistance, please feel free to have them contact us at (865) 974-1250 or email me at [log in to unmask].  I appreciate your attention and assistance.

Genuinely,

Greig G. Cryer

Academic Counselor

Thornton Athletics Student Life Center