Please forward the attached recruitment announcement for our 2016 seasonal positions to OSS for distribution throughout WS.  Currently we are looking to fill 8 seasonal positions that offer exciting opportunities around Alaska.   As a result of WS’ effectiveness, the opportunities to work in some of these vast remote areas are declining and may not be available in the future.  If you know of anyone that has the desire and the grit  to work in Alaska, please have them contact me.

Marc W Pratt

District Supervisor

USDA APHIS WILDLIFE SERVICES

9001 E Frontage Rd, Palmer, AK 99645

Ph: (907) 745-0871  Cell: (907) 982-8136  Fax: (907) 746-0873

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= To view the FWFjobs archives or Join/Leave the list go to: http://listserv.utk.edu/archives/fwfjobs.html