KUB has a Job opening for college students to work  in the area of GIS/ Mapping. This job would better fit a student with previous experience working with GIS/ Arc map ESRI products or academic related experience. The selected student will work from the water treatment plant in Knoxville, located on Riverside Dr. near UT under my direct supervision. If you know a student that you would like to recommend please feel free to drop me a line.

All applicants need to submit their application through the KUB.org website
https://www25.kub.org/psp/G92PRD_CG/EMPLOYEE/HRMS/c/HRS_HRAM.HRS_APP_SCHJOB.GBL?Page=HRS_APP_SCHJOB&Action=U&FOCUS=Applicant&SiteId=1

I benefited greatly in the past when I applied for a student position at KUB and I would like to share that opportunity with qualified engineering students from my alma mater.
Please note that the applicant is not required to be attending an engineering program, I am just a little biased.

Thanks for spreading the word
 Best regards

Santiago Bolanos
Engineer