Dear Club Geographers:

The Tennessee Department of Transportation (TDOT) is accepting 2016 summer internship applications (see below).

Best regards,

Shih-Lung

Shih-Lung Shaw, Ph.D.

Alvin and Sally Beaman Professor & Arts and Sciences Excellence Professor

Department of Geography

and

Director of Confucius Institute, Center for International Education

University of Tennessee, Knoxville, TN 37996-0925 U.S.A.

Phone: (865) 974-6036, Email: [log in to unmask]