Good morning members!

The first two Gamma Beta Phi meetings will be tonight (August 29) and tomorrow night (August 30) at 6 PM in Haslam 113. We'll be discussing some new things about this year as well as upcoming events in September. Attached is an agenda for the meetings.

We are also awarding one point to anyone who brings in $5 worth of items to benefit flood victims in Baton rouge. Accepted items include cases of bottled water, canned goods, and school supplies. You must bring the items to the meetings. This may seem short notice, but events like this are unexpected and we must lend a hand whenever possible. There will be many other opportunities to earn points throughout the semester if you cannot bring items tonight.

We hope to see all of you there tonight or tomorrow!

Gamma Beta Phi Executive Board