https://docs.google.com/document/d/1VDOhy8g3No-1GLFY7Hnjdv_3YJ_qJ7Pc-vYDMNP5FOc/edit?usp=sharing

Hello everyone tonight is Ronald McDonald house. It starts at 6:30 and should end around two hours later. This is easy points. We can only take the first fifteen people to sign up. The house is located on 17th and Clinch. You will be doing what they ask of us so mostly pickup and matence chores. I will not be attending do to having a fever and not wanting to get anyone sick. However someone will be there tonight. Please wear your shirt tonight if you attend. Please sign up this is our national event!
Have a good week everyone.