[http://www.marshall.edu/gbp/images/crest.gif]

Greetings Gamma Beta Phi Members,

Do you need to earn an extra point (towards your 9-point spring volunteer requirement)? If so, please consider helping our Chapter Advisor on Saturday. We will be driving to the Gamma Beta Phi National Headquarters in Oak Ridge, TN on Saturday, March 5th (1:00 pm - 4:00 pm) to help re-organize the office. If you are free and interested/available to help us out, please let me know by Wednesday (tomorrow) at 5:00 pm. Transportation will be provided to/from Oak Ridge - once again, we are only asking for 3 hours of time, and you get a point!

Thanks and have a great afternoon!

Craig S. Pickett, Jr.
Coordinator for Student Life and Diversity
College of Agricultural Sciences and Natural Resources (CASNR)
THE UNIVERSITY of TENNESSEE
2621 Morgan Circle
Office: 201-D Morgan Hall
Knoxville, TN 37996-4500
Phone Number: (865) 974 - 7491
Email [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>