Hello GBP members!

Congratulations to the new inductees from yesterday's ceremony! We're all excited to share your Gamma Beta Phi journey with you.

We do have a meeting this Tuesday (November 22) in Haslam 113 at 6 PM and we'll be having our Thanksgiving Social immediately after that in the same room. You earn one point for the meeting, one for attending the social, and one for bring sides/dessert items. We have CANCELLED our Wednesday November 23 meeting so we don't keep you from your family.

Please RSVP for the thanksgiving social here: https://maddie101.typeform.com/to/HbHvYW

Also remember to bring canned food items to the meeting for our food drive for Second Harvest. The attached agenda gives details on what to bring. Three items equal one point and you can earn up to two points for this. Also check out the details in the agenda for our last semester event, Habitat for Humanity Silver Life: Tree Planting on December 3.

Hope to see you all this week!
Gamma Beta Phi Exec Board