Image result for Gamma Beta Phi

Fall 2016 University of Tennessee, Gamma Beta Phi Society – Induction Ceremony

Sunday, November 20th, 2016
Plant Biotech Building (Ag Campus), Room 156/157

1:00 pm
Free Food will be Provided

RSVP Form – Click HERE

Please RSVP by Friday, November 18th

We Need More GBP Members to help/attend (we only have 4 members attending this weekend, as of the moment!)

In order to implement this Sunday’s GBP Fall Induction, we need your help!

1.)   Attending the Ceremony (1:00 pm) – We would LOVE to have ALL of our current Gamma Beta Phi members at the reception on Sunday afternoon! If you are free/available to join us, please click on the RVSP form above (by Friday, November 18th). FREE FOOD will be provided, and any member who attends will earn 1 GBP Point. The entire ceremony will take place in less than an hour, and seeing you at the event will REALLY inspire the new members!! Please try to attend if you can!

2.)   Set-Up (11:00 am): We also need help setting up for the reception. If you are free/available to help us set-up at 11:00 am, please click on the RSVP form above and let us know! Any member who helps us set-up for the event will earn an additional GBP Point.

If you have any questions, please contact Mr. Craig Pickett, Jr. at [log in to unmask].

Craig S. Pickett, Jr.

Coordinator for Student Life and Diversity

College of Agricultural Sciences and Natural Resources (CASNR)

THE UNIVERSITY of TENNESSEE

2621 Morgan Circle

Office: 201-D Morgan Hall

Knoxville, TN 37996-4500