Hello GBP Members!

This is a reminder that our Thanksgiving social is coming up in just a few short weeks! It will be on November 22nd in HBB 113 directly following the general body meeting. In order to prepare for this event, we would like you to RSVP using the link below so we can get an estimate of how much food is needed. GBP will be supplying a main course, but we need members to help with side dishes and desserts!

https://maddie101.typeform.com/to/HbHvYW

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact Maddie Rule at [log in to unmask]

(P.S. You will be able to earn 3 points in one night if you are able to attend the general body meeting, social, and bring some food!)

All the best,

GBP Exec Board