Image result for Gamma Beta Phi

Good Afternoon Gamma Beta Phi Members!

We are planning for our Fall 2016 Gamma Beta Phi Induction Ceremony at the University of Tennessee, and we need your help! On tomorrow evening (Tuesday, October 11th, 6:45 – 8:00 pm, Humanities and Social Sciences, Room 123), we will hold our “Fall Interest Meeting” for potential/new members.  Students from across the university will be attending this meeting to learn more about the organization – and we need you to be in attendance (setting up, meeting students, mingling with potential members, etc.). The Executive Board will be leading that session, but we need EVERYONE to show their support! Any current member who attends the event tomorrow night will receive 1 GBP Point (towards your 9-point requirement). Please come out and support our chapter (if you have a GBP shirt, please wear it!)

Refreshments will be served, so come ready to eat!

Craig S. Pickett, Jr.

Coordinator for Student Life and Diversity

College of Agricultural Sciences and Natural Resources (CASNR)

THE UNIVERSITY of TENNESSEE

2621 Morgan Circle

Office: 201-D Morgan Hall

Knoxville, TN 37996-4500