Good Morning Gamma Beta Phi Members!

We are planning for our Fall 2016 Gamma Beta Phi Induction Ceremony at the University of Tennessee, and we need your help! On next week (Tuesday, October 11th, 6:45 - 8:00 pm, Humanities and Social Sciences, Room 123), we will hold our "Fall Interest Meeting" for potential/new members.  Students from across the university will be attending this meeting to learn more about the organization - and we need you to be in attendance (setting up, meeting students, mingling with potential members, etc.). The Executive Board will be leading that session, but we need EVERYONE to show their support! Any current member who attends the event will receive 1 GBP Point (towards your 9-point requirement). Please come out and support our chapter (if you have a GBP shirt, please wear it!)

Refreshments will be served, so come ready to eat!

Sharon Jean-Philippe, Ph.D.
Associate Professor of Urban Forestry
University of Tennessee
2431 Joe Johnson Dr.