Good evening GBP members,

Quick thank you to everyone who has signed up to be on a committee.  If you have not yet met with your newly joined committee, those meetings will be happening throughout the next week or so.

Here are a couple of event updates:

1. There will be a volunteering opportunity at the YMCA this coming Sunday from 9:00am to 12:00pm.  We will be helping out with some gardening, planting and painting among other tasks.  As always, to find more information including the location's address visit the Gamma Beta Phi VOLink page under the EVENTS tab. (link can be found below.)  If anyone needs a ride to the venue, please email Ben [log in to unmask].

2: Your first GBP social is happening next Thursday at HSS amphitheater from 6:00-7:00pm.  There will be ice cream and games, so come stop by as we say goodbye to these scorching hot days and welcome the cool Autumn season.

We look forward to seeing you soon,

- Gamma Beta Phi Executive Board

https://utk.collegiatelink.net/organization/Gamma_Beta_Phi/events

Sharon Jean-Philippe, Ph.D.