Please un-subscribe me from the GBP list serve.

________________________________
From: Gamma Beta Phi <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Rule, Madeline M <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Thursday, September 8, 2016 5:51:10 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: New Committee Sign-Up Form

[cid:2443964d-e101-4f78-b9d7-3bcccab28bcc]

Good Evening GBP Members,

I have a couple of updates to for everyone.

The email with the Committee Sign-Up Form had link that was not working properly.  Here is the new link:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdmKJ4YObvU-fZUW7F80fmfvSwVdIccyJM_JliRQfi7inBtnQ/viewform

Unfortunately, we will NOT be able to participate in the scheduled volunteer events that were to take place this Saturday.  However, we have been working hard to plan more exciting service events for the rest of the semester!

You can all look forward to our Ice Cream Social next Thursday, September 15 at the HSS Amphitheater from 6 - 7 pm.  Come join us for yummy ice cream, fun games, and an all around good time!

We look forward to seeing you soon!
Gamma Beta Phi Executive Board