Good Afternoon GBP members!

I hope you have had a chance over these last few days to get out and enjoy this beautiful weather! Our last GBP meetings of the semester will be THIS Wednesday (April 20th) and Thursday (April 21st) at 7 pm in HBB 102. We have a few more events left before the end of the semester, so if you need some last minute points we have some great opportunities for you!

We are also super excited about our end of the year social. It will be Friday, April 29th at 5 pm! The location is TBD. It is going to be a potluck! Please bring your favorite dish to share with your fellow GBP members. This will be a fun way to relax after the last day of classes!! So put it on your calendars and get your recipes ready for our end-of-year potluck social!!!

Please send all questions or concerns to [log in to unmask]. Do not respond to this email.

Have a fantastic day!
Alyssa Powlus
Co-Vice President