[cid:C9B876EE-A89E-4F3C-B5F2-4FD5C6E77293]
Hello GBP Members!

I hope you had a wonderful Spring and Easter Break. As we start the home stretch of the semester, I wanted to give you some updates about what is coming up in GBP next week.

Upcoming Events:

  *   We have our Chapter Meetings next week on Wednesday, April 6th and Thursday, April 7th at 7pm in HBB 102.
  *   We also have a PERCENTAGE NIGHT at JIMMY JOHN’S on April 7th from 6pm – 12 am.  This includes delivery, so all you have to do is order Jimmy John’s from your computer and wait for the freaky fast delivery! Please tell all your friends because we will get a percentage of all the sales from the night. I have attached a flyer you can hand out to remind people! We were able to raise $200 with the Moe’s Percentage Night, so let’s try to double that with Jimmy John’s!
     *   Point Opportunities:
        *   You will receive a point for participating in the percentage night. You must send a picture of your receipt to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> and post a picture to our Facebook page of your experience!
        *   You can also earn a point by helping us pass out flyers on Ped Walkway on Thursday,  April 7th or putting up flyers around campus on your own. Please go to VOLink under the events section. There will be a link to sign up under the Jimmy John’s Percentage Night event. We will contact you with more information after you sign up.