http://www.marshall.edu/gbp/images/crest.gif

Hello GBP members!

I hope you had a relaxing and fun Spring Break! Due to Spring Break last week and Easter weekend coming up, we have decided to cancel the GBP meetings on Wednesday AND Thursday. We still have some great service project opportunities coming up that we discussed in the last meeting!! We are doing a Second Harvest Food Bank event at Second Harvest on March 25th and 26th. Instructions to sign up for that are in the attached agenda and on VOLink. We also have an opportunity to volunteer at the Covenant Health Marathon, Half Marathon, and 5K race on April 2nd and 3rd. The instructions to sign up are also on the agenda attached and on VOLink. We have a new event that we will discuss more at the next meeting. Mark your calendars for the Third Annual Tour De Knox on April 24th from 2-4:30 pm!! This fun opportunity is a scavenger hunt on wheels. We will help out at various checkpoints throughout downtown Knoxville. More information about this event is in the agenda and on VOLink.

The next GBP Chapter meeting will be April 6th and 7th at 7 pm in HBB 102. If you have any questions about the agenda or how to sign up for an event, please email [log in to unmask]. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL.

Have a wonderful week!
Alyssa Powlus
Co-Vice President