Hi GBP members!

I hope you are enjoying this beautiful weather! I wanted to send out an update about all the events happening this week with GBP.

Election
The Chapter Office Elections are now open! Please go to VOLink and vote! The voting will close on Tuesday, March 1st (tomorrow) at 5pm. I have also attached following  link to the election to make it easier to vote. Please take just five minutes out of your day to vote for your upcoming chapter officers.

Moe’s Percentage Night
Tomorrow night we have our Moe’s Percentage Night from 5-10 pm! Make it a fun night at Moe’s and bring your friend’s to raise money for the Ronald McDonald House. A percentage of all sales will be donated so encourage everyone you know to go to Moe’s!! We will accept a point for attending the percentage night. In order to receive a point, you have to post a picture to our Facebook page and then send a picture of your receipt to [log in to unmask]. This is an easy way to gain a point. All you have to do is EAT! YUM!

Chapter Meetings
We will have our bi-monthly chapter meetings this week. Please attend one meeting on either Wednesday or Thursday night. Both meetings are at 7 pm in HBB 102.

Have a wonderful week!
Alyssa Powlus
Co-Vice President
[log in to unmask].edu